Dr. Ashraful Huq has completed S.S.C and H.S.C from Rifles Public School & College under Dhaka Board. He has completed his basic medical degree MBBS in 2007 and accomplished FCPS (Fellow of College of Physicians and Surgeons, Bangladesh) in Ophthalmology in 2015; as well as he had 4 years professional training on Ophthalmology.
- Phaco Development Program at Susrut Eye Foundation and Reseach Center, India
- Long Term Fellowship in Cataract Refractive Surgery at Bangladesh Eye Hospital & Institute Ltd., Bangladesh
- Training in Diagnosis and Management of Glaucoma at Aravind Eye Hospital & Post-Graduate Institute of Ophthalmology, India
- LASIK Training at Narayana Nethralaya, India
- Astigmatism Management Program at Raghudeep Eye Hospital, Ahmedabad, India
- Penetrating Keratoplasty Training at Bangalore West Lions Eye Hospital, India organized by SightLife, USA
- Fellowship in Cornea & Anterior Segment from L. V. Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad